Shadows of Beldorn
Harkers-is in two parts. North Harkers and south harkers. North Harkers is mostly residences while south harkers has a small merchant district. The roads here are all cobblestoned and lit in this district.
South Harkers-the upper class merchants have their businesses there. All the streets are cobblestoned and the lanterns are of the continual flame type
The square-This piece of South Harkers is near the Golden Theatre and is a social center for most of the year. The square is small, well lit and well paved.
1. Ollamh Bard school- the school is a cultural icon.
2. The Golden Theatre- this is the cultural center of the city. There are bardic performances almost every day. Admittance is from one copper to one gold for the better seats.
3. Felinas Gallery-Felina is the merchant. She sells sculptures and other art objects to the better off in the city.
4. Andrews art house-Andrew is a gifted artist whos paintings are in demand in the region. He has a waiting list for his services.
5. Sweet Note music
7. Carpet house
8. Elegant trout-finest restaurant in town.
9. Mearne Tailors
10. The bookshop.
11. Lochners jewelry
13. Marinas furs-Marina is an expert 13 in the selling of fine furs
16. Golden Harp-This is the primary hangout for bards and performing types. This is owned by Nathan Strummhart who was once a bard but has retired. He is married with a single daughter named Amelia
18. Bilbys Inn-Owned by Cyrus Northpoint. He is a widower with a son named Vernon