Shadows of Beldorn
Gnomish Oracle of Nature
Orlen Anklebone & Thretch the Boar
EXP = 137,710 (145,000 For Next Level)
STR 14 +2
DEX 14 +2
CON 18 +4
INT 12 +1
WIS 16 +3
CHA 24 +7
HP = 103 (103)
AC = 23 (7 CHA, 1 Armor +3 Enhancement, 1 Size. 1 Deflection)
Attacks 11/6 for 1d6+3
BAB = 7/2
CMB = +8
CMD = 25
F = 10
R = 8
W = 13
Climb = 2 Rank +3,2 STR = (7)
Diplomacy = 2 Rank +3, 7 CHA (12)
Handle Animal = 8 Ranks +3, 7 CHA, +2 AA (20)
Heal = 2 Rank +3, 3 WIS (8)
Knowledge History = 2 Rank +3, 1 INT (6)
Knowledge Nature = 6 Rank +3, 1 INT, 2 Gno 1 Trait (13)
Knowledge Planes = 2 Rank +3, 1 INT (6)
Knowledge Religion = 2 Rank +3, 1 INT (6)
Perception = 11 Rank +0, 3 WIS, 2 Gno (16)
Ride = 11 Rank +3, 2 DEX, +4 AA (20)
Spellcraft = 6 Ranks +3,1 INT (10)
Sense Motive = 4 Ranks +3, 3 WIS (10)
Survival = 6 Rank +3, 3 WIS (12)
Swim = 2 Rank +3, 2 STR (7)
Stealth = 0 Ranks +0, 2 DEX, 4 size, 2 GNO (8)
Small – (Speed 20)
Warden of Nature
Animal Friend – You’ve long been a friend to animals, and feel safer when there are animals nearby. You gain a +1 trait bonus on Will saving throws as long as an animal (Tiny or larger, must be at least indifferent toward you) is within 30 feet, and Handle Animal is always a class skill for you.
Devotee of the Green – Your faith in the natural world or one of the gods of nature makes it easy for you to pick up on related concepts. You gain a +1 trait bonus on Knowledge (geography) and Knowledge (nature) checks, and one of these skills (your choice) is always a class skill for you
1- Animal Affinity
3- Mounted Combat
5- Extra Revelation (Bonded Mount)
9- Trick Riding
11- Extra Revelation (Undo Artifice) 7/day, Used: 0
-Friend to the Animals
-Life Leech 2/day, Used: 1
- 0 = DC 17 – At Will
- Create Water
- Detect Magic
- Detect Poison
- Purify Food/Drink
- Read Magic
- Mage Hand
- Ghost Sound
- 1 = 8 /Day DC 18 – Used: 2
- Cure Light Wounds
- Comprehend Languages
- Divine Favor
- Endure Elements
- Charm Animal
- Protection from Evil
- 2 = 8 /Day DC 19 Used: 1
- Cure Moderate Wounds
- Bull’s Strength
- Hold Person
- Restoration, Lesser
- Minor Image
- Zone of Truth
- Bear’s Endurance
- 3 = 8 /Day DC 20 – Used: 2
- Cure Serious Wounds
- Protection from Energy
- Speak with Plants
- Dispel Magic
- Speak with Dead
- 4 = 7 /Day DC 21 – Used: 1
- Cure Critical Wounds
- Grove of Respite
- Blessing of Fervor
- 5 = 5 /Day DC 22 – Used: 2
- Breath of Life
- Flame Strike
- Cure Light Wounds, Mass
Headband of Alluring Charisma +6
+3 Padded Armor
Cloak of Resistance +3
Rod of Metamagic Extend, Lesser Used: 1/3
Ring of Protection +1
“Thretch” – The Boar
STR 21 +5
DEX 13 +1
CON 18 +4
INT 6 -2
WIS 13 +1
CHA 4 -3
HP 106 (107)
AC 17 (+6 NAT, +1 DEX)
Attacks: 10/5 for 2d6+11
F = 10
R = 7
W = 4
(+7 to Totals when within 30ft of me)
Climb = 3 Ranks +3, +5 STR = (11)
Acrobatics = 1 Rank +3, +1 DEX = (5)
Perception = 1 Rank +3. +1 WIS = (5)
Stealth = 1 Rank +3, +1 DEX = (5)
Swim = 3 Ranks +3, +5 STR = (11)
Weapon Focus (Gore)
Power Attack (-2 Hit/+6 Damage)
Improved Natural Attack (Gore)
- Attack: The animal attacks apparent enemies. You may point to a particular creature that you wish the animal to attack, and it will comply if able. Normally, an animal will attack only humanoids, monstrous humanoids, giants, or other animals. Teaching an animal to attack all creatures (including such unnatural creatures as undead and aberrations) counts as two tricks.
- Come: The animal comes to you, even if it normally would not do so.
- Defend: The animal defends you (or is ready to defend you if no threat is present), even without any command being given. Alternatively, you can command the animal to defend another specific character.
- Down: The animal breaks off from combat or otherwise backs down. An animal that doesn’t know this trick continues to fight until it must flee (due to injury, a fear effect, or the like) or its opponent is defeated.
- Fetch: The animal goes and gets something. If you do not point out a specific item, the animal fetches a random object.
- Guard: The animal stays in place and prevents others from approaching.
- Heel: The animal follows you closely, even to places where it normally wouldn’t go.
- Perform: The animal performs a variety of simple tricks, such as sitting up, rolling over, roaring or barking, and so on.
- Seek: *The animal moves into an area and looks around for anything that is obviously alive or animate.
- Stay: The animal stays in place, waiting for you to return. It does not challenge other creatures that come by, though it still defends itself if it needs to.
- Track: The animal tracks the scent presented to it.
- Work: The animal pulls or pushes a medium or heavy load.
Orlen was chosen by Baerava, the Gnomish God forests and wanderers, for reasons still unknown. He left his family at a young age, at the whims of the whispering spirits of the world that follow him and cause minor chaotic events wherever he goes. His travels have taken him through the hill-lands and wooded areas of Chimorrow and beyond. Orlen usually can be found wandering in a half dazed state, overwhelmed by the nature around him, following an unknown path. Some say he is a bit strange, but those few that know him well know that he follows the whims of a higher power and it often leads him into trouble and/or where he is needed most.
Being a lover of nature, he has met Noah & Mortimer on more than a few occasions and gets along with them. Thretch the Boar views Mortimer as a crude, but likable, animal. Even though their kind would likely fight if not spiritually bound to a humanoid.
Having spent time in Mortain Woods, Orlen has shared a few fires, stews and stories with Neben the Witch and his raven, Obi. Being gnomes with a love of nature and trickery, one will often try to surprise the other when they meet in the wilds.
Gnome Things: Nose Rank is 8.